My Story: From Multiple Business Failures To An Email Marketing Machine...
Hi, I'm Anthony.
Hi there, I’m Anthony and this is my blog.
Right now I am currently an email marketer for content and course creators…
In other words… I help make businesses a lot more money with their emails.
I optimize many email flows that many business owners don’t even think of to increase their email revenue without lifting a finger.
You can learn more about my journey and why I started below…
The Day That Changed Everything For Me
I still remember in my sophomore year of high school when my world completely changed.
This was the day that I decided I wanted to become an entrepreneur. The day that I wanted to get out of the education system.
Even though I wanted to get out of the education system, I was pretty damn good at it though…
But at this rate I felt like my life was already planned out already:
- Wake up for school
- Do well in school to get into a good college
- Do well in college to get a good job
- Have a happy family.
- Retire at 70 and hopefully die a peaceful death.
The problem was…
I didn’t feel alive at all.
I felt like a zombie going through life until I accidentally stumbled upon these two books:
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- The 4 Hour Week by Tim Ferris
The names sounded so cheesy and dumb that I had to buy it (a really great reason to buy these books…)
But I’m glad I picked it up because these books opened the idea that there was more to life than what I have been living.
And thus changed my life trajectory from the typical straight A nerd to entrepreneurship…
From Multiple Failures To "Website Designing Copywriting Freelancer"
If you are planning on becoming an entrepreneur I will tell you…
Unless you are extremely lucky you are going to probably go through many failures.
Let me put things in perspective from being that naive child thinking I’ll land it on my first try to what really happened…
- Dropshipping (failed)
- Amazon FBA (failed)
- Amazon Affiliate Marketing (failed)
- Affiliate Marketing (failed)
- Code freelancer (failed)
- Design Freelancer (failed)
- Copywriting Freelancer (minor success but not sustainable)
- Blogging (gave up with no results then picked it up again…)
- Youtube Channel (Work in progress for half a year with no results…)
- Dropshipping again (failed)
- POD dropshipping (failed)
- Email copywriting (minor success)
- Lead generation business (failed)
- Back to email copywriting with a vengeance (found much more success…)
And here’s what I learned…
Things are easier when you try them again the second time.
So who cares if I failed? I’ve learned that giving up on something and then picking it up again is much easier than learning it all over again.
I felt like I learned 10x more from failing because I learned how the market responds to it.
If you’re on this journey… it’s going to be hard…
But it will be all worth it in the end.
How To Become A Successful Freelancer From My Personal Experience
Look, a lot of people nowadays are into the “entrepreneurship” and looking to create their own lives.
That’s a great thing and all but…
Many people underestimate how hard it actually is.
Especially where there’s fierce competition online.
That’s why if you want to become a freelancer here’s the requirements you need in order to have an edge over the competition:
- Learn some high ROI skills.
- Learn how to sell
- Overdeliver on your services